Friday 17 May 2013

E L E G A N T A F F A I R I N W I N T E R

In continuation with Farrel Black and the Elegant Affair Theme - This one is specifically in Winter : -


One may ask where one could dress in an "Elegant Affair style" 

- Work (why not!) 
Wedding
- Church

- Dinner
- Fundraiser Event
- Launch Party
- Durban July 
- On Holiday (YES!)




Below is an inspiration of Elegant Affair In Winter

Elegance in winter is so easy.  Wearing stockings is not a problem because they keep your warm.  Get nice silky stockings, the colour of your skin or black.

Wear a warm black hat - truly stylish

Wear your LBD (Little Black dress) and throw on top your coat, with this inspiration its a splash of pink matching with a pink handbag :)

And Voila you are ready for the ELEGANT AFFAIR Look.  I am now trying to think of a place where I can wear this outfit!

Where do you see yourself wearing the Elegant Affair?




No comments:

Post a Comment