Thursday 8 August 2013

Wedding Guest : Hairstyle Ideas


Wedding Guest, Hairstyle ideas:

Here are few Inspirational images of beautiful women with different types of hairstyles.  

You may choose one but just remember that you have to consider the type of dress you are going to be wearing, the type of accessories you choose to wear and the colour of your dress.

For example if you are wearing a dress that shows off our collar bones, try have a short hairstyle or an up do kind of hairstyle rather than having long hair down your shoulders.  The long hair down your shoulders will cover your shoulders and therefore lose the effect of the beautiful dress and your lovely collar bones.  

So do check your dress, colours and choice of accessories first before chosing the perfect hair do.

For more information or assistance with putting your outfit together you may click here now and we can offer you our styling options to get you to wear the best outfit.






.











 
















Credit Google Images

Thank you for reading! :)

2 comments:

  1. Usually I do not learn post on blogs, however
    I would like to say that this write-up very forced me to take a look at and do it!
    Your writing taste has been amazed me. Thank you, quite great
    article.

    Feel free to surf to my site :: princess prom dresses

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks you Anonymous for your comment, it made me smile.

    I am glad that you are enjoying the blog! And your post has encourages me to write more :)

    Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete